Sunday, October 19, 2014

Phantom Fit Reflective Ankle Bands Review


Around my house we don't have sidewalks and some areas are not that well lit at night. By the time my husband gets home from work, its dark out, which means he is jogging in the dark. I am always worried when he goes out a night. Its so hard to see people when you are driving. And the boys have taken to going jogging with him. Well, I now am feeling better because of the Phantom Fit Reflective Bands. My husband will wear them on his ankles, while the boys like to wear them on their arms.

The bands do not require batteries, which means no added weight or bulk when running. They are visable from over 1,000 feet away! The bands have super strong velcro which keeps them put. 

The bands come in a nice nylon carry bag.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment