Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Small Packing Organizer Review



We just went away for 2 nights for a wedding. Packing for a family of 5 is always challenging. Add in the fact that we have to pack asthma meds, pain meds, allergy meds, etc. I am always trying to find a way to make the packing and unpacking easier. Well these packing cubes are it! 

No more searching for toothbrushes or jewelry. Each person has there own cube. This made packing a breeze! I labeled a cube for each person and filled them up! It made grabbing the cube for the right person so easy. And everyone could repack their own...making mom's job a little bit easier! 

I will be purchasing more of these for each of us. Since there are so many colors available I am thinking about getting each one of us our own color! 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment