Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Bee Sili SUPER Silicone BBQ Grill Oven Gloves & Basting Brush Review


These gloves are great. I am constantly getting my oven mitts wet when I am baking. Then I go to take the pans out of the oven and BOOM wet glove = burned hand. Well no more! With these gloves being made of silicone there are no more burn worries. These work wonderful in the kitchen and while grilling outside. The basting brush is the perfect size, works great too

Another great perk with these gloves and basting brush...they are both dishwasher safe! Making cleaning them a breeze!





 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment