Sunday, February 22, 2015

Sleep Number IQ ~ Smiley360 Mission

I was selected by Smiley360 for a mission to check out the new Sleep Number beds at a local Sleep Number store.

I went to the Sleep Number store in Rockaway Town Square. Michele was the Sleep Number associate I spoke with. She was wonderful. Gave my husband and myself (and my 3 kids) a full demo of the beds. Showing us all the technology, and answering all the questions that we had. Michele was very attentive and really took her time with us.

I have wanted a Sleep Number bed for a while now. My husband was not 100% convinced it was right for us. Well, after 30 minutes in the store he is sold!

We are looking forward to making a purchase in the near future.

Check them out here!


Part of my Sleep Number mission was to talk to someone in a local store in exchange for a CoolFIt Foam Contour Pillow.


No comments:

Post a Comment