Monday, April 6, 2015

Lunch Bag Hango - Set of Two Sizes (Small &Large) Review

I was given the opportunity to try out these Hango lunch bags in exchange for my 100% honest review. 
These Hango lunch bags are not your ordinary lunch bags. They are made from quality material. They were delivered in a white cotton bag, a very nice touch. 
They are made very well. They are made from high density polyester. They are nicely insulated. Which makes them great for babies, kids and adults alike. I love that your are given 2 different sizes.  I have been using them for my son's baseball practices. Its nice to be able to use one to fill with drinks and the other with lunches and snacks. 
I am looking forward to this summer being able to use one for the baby's things and the larger for my older boys for lunches, drinks and snacks. They fit perfectly in the stroller storage basket!
The best part is they come with 100% satisfaction guarantee!

No comments:

Post a Comment