Friday, October 27, 2017

Ancord Portable Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker with FM Radio











This portable wireless Bluetooth Ancord speaker is great! It has great sound quality. The Bluetooth range is also great. It also has a built in mircrophone so you can use it to answer your phone! 

The speaker has about 80% charge from right out of the box. Which means you can start using it right away! 

The speaker has a rubber handle which makes it easier to carry around or to hang like on your shower faucet or shower head. The charging area and aux port have a nice lid covering them. Helping with the water resistance. 

When you turn the speaker on, it has a loud voice letting you know that it is in speaker mode. I was able to sync it right away with my iPhone. The voice also lets you know when it is connected with Bluetooth. 

This also have FM mode. It automatically scans through the channels. 

Battery life is about 10-12 hours with continuous play. 

Overall this is a great speaker for the price. I have been using it outside with no issues. My boys are excited about using it the shower! 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01I18NEGE


I received this speaker for a deeply reduced price in exchange for my review. All views are my own. Product was tried and tested and all things stated are accurate. 





No comments:

Post a Comment