Monday, February 21, 2011

FTD

We ordered from FTD for the grandparents and great grandmothers for Valentine's Day. I had purchased Groupons for FTD and thought it would be a great time to use them.

We picked out the 4 items we wanted (3 flower arrangements and 1 chocolate covered apples arrangement). The prices were pretty good until we got to the delivery prices. We were SHOCKED to see that it was going to cost $19.99 to deliver the arrangements from LOCAL florists. I have never seen rates that high for local delivery.

We went ahead and purchased anyway. (Since I had the Groupons to use anyway).
My mother loved the apple arrangement. But I was extremely disappointed in Nana's arrangement. It looked nothing like the picture on the site. The vase was a different shape and color and the arrangement just wasn't as nice.
I am in the process of sending FTD a letter voicing my disappointment. I don't think we will be using FTD anytime in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment