Thursday, February 24, 2011

Uggs Customer Service

John and the boys bought me Uggs for Valentine's Day last year. I wasn't sure if I would like them, or if I could wear them ( a lot of shoes bother my feet). But, what can I say. I fell in l.o.v.e. They are so comfortable and keep me toasty warm.

After about a week of wearing them I started complaining that the left boot was not as comfortable as the right. That foot never seemed as warm as the other. But I just kept wearing them.

Well 2 weeks ago while shopping, John ran over my left foot with a shopping cart OUCH! Thanks John. And the boot immediately ripped on the top. A small hole. No larger than an eraser. I was so upset. But also shocked that I could see my foot and not the lining of the boot.

This kind of confirmed what I had been thinking for over a year...the boot was not lined properly.

I contacted Uggs to let them know. I didn't think they would do anything since it was a year and ONE DAY since they were purchased from Zappos...which meant Zappos would not do anything.

I did the live chat on Uggs.com. The woman was super nice and super helpful. I explained everything to her. She told me that I could ship them to the company and they would check them out. If they were deemed defective they would send me a brand new pair. If they were deemed OK, they would ship the originals back to me at no charge.

Well 3 days after they got my boots I received an email that I would be getting BRAND NEW BOOTS! YAY! They were defective and they apologized that these boots passed initial inspection.

My new boots arrived yesterday, and my feet are happy again!

No comments:

Post a Comment