Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Almost Perfect Book Review




Amazing from the first page until the end. I couldn't wait to continue reading, it really kept the suspense up and it was such an easy read. I love the intrigue and the setting is amazing. I love that the setting is outside the US and I learned so many things I didn't already know. This is a complete page turner. The writing is wonderful and the characters are depicted so wonderfully I thought I knew them. I would really love to read more books like this and especially from this writer!!!

Want to pick up a copy of your own? Head here! 




 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment