Saturday, December 6, 2014

Predator Guard Scare Tape - Bird Repellent Tape Review


We had a horrible woodpecker problem. I was complaining multiple times a day about having to go outside to try and scare them away. Who would believe that such a tiny little bird could make so much noise ( and damage).  Nothing would make them go away other that the air conditioner turning on!
A few days later I came across the PredatorGuard Scare Tape. I was so excited to try it out!

Well after convincing my husband he had to climb up the ladder to the highest part of the house (in multiple places) because that is where they like to hang out....the woodpeckers were GONE! The tape works! We didnt even need to use that much of the tape! Which means we can use it again if they decide to come and hang out at our house again next year!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment