Monday, November 9, 2015

Auben Diaper Bag Review



Its no surprise that I am a diaper bag freak! With 4 kids I am always looking for the perfect bag. And to be honest not every bag is good for every outing. 
This bag is great for every day outings to travel! 
It is the perfect size bag, includes a bottle bag and a changing pad. There are several pockets and zipper pockets. 

I received this at a heavily discounted price. But I would totally pay full price for it! 

This bag has 2 shorter handles, a long strap and 2 straps that perfectly attach the bag to your stroller. 

I did have to contact the company about a small issue, but they more than rectified the issue quickly! I highly recommend this bag and company! 


(I will be updating this post tomorrow with the links to my bag hanging on my stroller...having some computer issues)

No comments:

Post a Comment