Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Dacobots





I am always looking for new games and apps for the kids.
What better than a fun website that is also a learning site?
This is still in the beta stage, so there are a few quirks still. I also found it to be a little slow. My kids usually like games that move along quicker, but they still had fun playing.



We tried out Autumn Outfit (the dressing properly for weather game), Dancing Snowflakes (counting game), Sizing up Fruit (color sorting game) and  The Human Brain. There are many other games included in this app/website. We are looking forward to trying them all out.



My almost 4 year old struggled a little and definitely needed some help (which is totally normal) but my 9 and 11 year old had no problems.

We received a 1 month trial in exchange for my review. We are looking forward to trying out the numerous games over the next few weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment