Tuesday, December 27, 2016

INNX dog car restraint safety seat belt tether


Riding with dogs in the car can be difficult. In my state all dogs must be either in a dog car seat or seat belted in in the car. I have a smaller dog, so we usually used a car seat. But I wanted to have another alternative. 
This stap is so easy to use. 
This is made of high quality nylon. It can be used for both small and large dogs. It is adjustable in length. Making it easy for you to allow the dog to sit, stand or lay down. 
You can NOT attach this safety belt to their collar. It must be used with a harness to prevent choking or neck injury. 

My Roxy loves going for a ride in the car and now can safely do so! 

I purchased this with a coupon in exchange for my review. All views are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment