Tuesday, August 26, 2014

100% Organic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil, TRIPLE Extra Virgin Grade



Anyone who knows me know that I HATE my hair. My hair is thick and frizzy. It takes me a long time and a lot of product to be able to wear my hair down. And to be honest, I just don't care to spend that much time on my hair everyday. (Unless, its a special occasion).  Most of time I just put up my hair in ponytail so I don’t have to deal with it.

The Argan oil in itself is a dry, lightweight oil as it absorbs pretty well. The Moroccan Argan Oil is a multipurpose oil so you can use it for hair, skin, face, and nails. The fist thing I noticed when I opened the bottle is the scent. Its a little nutty, but not strong at all. Once on my hair I didn't even notice the scent after 2 minutes had past. 

I used the oil in the shower every day. Added a few drops when I was conditioning my hair.  It is less frizzy, more manageable and so shiny! 

I want to try it on my hands and feet next! I wash my hands so often during the day, that by the end of the week they are so dry they hurt! Can't wait to see the results! 

You can check out the Moroccan Agan oil here: http://www.unipurity.com/product/uni-100-pure-premium-moroccan-argan-oil-2-o-z/

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment