Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Hydracentials Sporty 25 oz Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle





When I first received this water bottle I was a little skeptical, I have a VERY hard time finding a bottle that I like. Every bottle I try always changed the taste of my water. I have tried plastic, stainless, BPA free, you name it I have tried it.  Well, my search is over! This water bottle is great. So easy to clean (hand wash only). 

It's spill proof! ( I filled it with ice and water and let Lucas carry it around. It did not leak one drop! 
It  keeps ice for well over 24 hours! I now have ice cold water all day and all night! Yahoo. 

This bottle is big- holds 25 ounces. It fits nicely in my car cup holder. It is also BPA free. The spout is great. And I really like that it has a straw so you don't need to tilt the water bottle to get the last of the water. 
My only negative (and its really not that big of a deal) is that it's a little heavy. 

You can purchase the water bottle here: Hydracentials Water Bottle


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment