Thursday, August 7, 2014

Where Is My Home?


This was a very cute ebook. 
Colby and I really enjoyed reading this together! He was able to read almost the whole story on his own! 

This book is a part of the Terry Tree Top Series. It is an adorable story with great illustrations.  Colby is a HUGE animal lover and I really enjoyed all the animals and animal houses featured in the book. 
"Terry Treetop" chases after a butterfly and gets lost and misses his Mom and can't find his way home.  Along the way he meets many animals and gets invited to their homes for a snack. Will Terry find his way back home with the help of the animals?  




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment