Sunday, August 17, 2014

Knowing Vera



I was heading on vacation, it was going to be a long flight and was looking for a book that would keep my attention. Well, I was hooked on this book from the first page. Vera and Zach have a beautiful story. I could not but the book down! Knowing Vera is a great mix of suspense, romance and drama! So well written and a well developed story.  There were so many twists and turns, I read it from start to finish in one sitting.  It will definitely keep you on the edge of your seat one minute, well reaching for a tissue the next. 

I highly recommend grabbing a copy today! 





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment