Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Libster Blog Award


I started my blog a while ago, but never really kept up with it. Recently, I decided to start up my love of sharing my product reviews with others. My blog is still new, so I don't have too many followers yet. 

I want to thank fellow blogger Becky at http://lilwillsmom.blogspot.com for nominating me to this award. (The Liebster Blog award is  a way to introduce new bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Its also a great way for bloggers to connect with one another. )

Here are the rules for The Liebster Blog Award:
  • include your answers to the questions you were asked by the blogger who nominated you.
  • create 11 questions for the people you nominate.
  • choose 5-10 blogs (with less than 200 followers) and include their link in your post.
  • Go to their page and let them know! 
  • no tag backs.
Here are the answers to my questions :)

1. What made you want to start blogging?  I love sharing my idea and thoughts with others. 

2. If you had 30 minutes of free time, how would you pass the time?  I love to read, crochet, craft, scrapbook, bake, etc. 

3. What is your favorite food?  Cheese

4. What is your favorite song? I don't have just 1 favorite. But when I find a song I like I tend to listen to it over and over for a while. 

5. Which chore do you hate doing the most?  Folding and putting away laundry. I don't mind the washing/drying. 

6. What do you miss most about being a kid?  How time seemed to pass so slowly. Now the days just fly by.

7. What's the hardest thing you have ever done? Hmm, said goodbye to some of my favorite people.

8. Do you have any pets? I have a red eared slider. (turtle)

9. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? Depending on the amount, pay off the house and cars, pay off families houses, put money away for each of the boys, go on a long vacation...

10. Do you have any weird habits? I don't like my food to touch...eat things in order. 

11. What is your advice/tip for new bloggers?  Take things slow, build your following. 

Here are the people that I nominate: 
2. Angel- tomboyangel.net

Nominees please answer these questions on your blog, then nominate 5-10 bloggers and have them answer 11 questions :)
1.  What is your favorite color? 
2. Do you have any children?
3. Where is your favorite vacation spot?
4. If you had $100 to spend on yourself what would you buy?
5. Where is your favorite place to eat out?
6. What do you do in your spare time?
7. What is your favorite book?
8. What was your first car?
9. You are stranded on an island, what is the 1 thing you can't live without?
10. What is your favorite sport to watch on tv?
11. What tv show are you looking forward to watching this fall? 


No comments:

Post a Comment