Friday, October 3, 2014

Children 'N Us Stroller Bag Review

I can not say enough good things about this stroller bag!! I have purchased at least 3 different kinds of stroller bags. And while I have liked them there was always something about them that I didn't like.

Well I can officially say I LOVE this bag. I have used it on both my Baby Jogger and Graco Strollers. (As well as on the back of a wheelchair). It holds so much! I can fit diapers, wipes, tons of snacks and still have room for 2 or 3 cups, my phone, keys, wallet, etc.  There is also an insulated bottle or cup holder.

I love the way the straps clip on to the stroller. They are adjustable so you can transfer from stroller to stroller with ease.

I am buying 2 for John's car for each of the boys to store snacks, ds, etc in for long car rides.

You can purchase on Amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment