Saturday, October 11, 2014

Eco at Heart Stainless Steel Straws


I am in love with these straws. My house goes through at least 5 straws daily. We tried getting washable plastic straws, but they always seems to have a build up on them after a few washes and would need to be tossed. 
Then came the Eco at Hearst straws. They are eco friendly, so easy to clean, and I love the little straw brush that comes with each set. Makes it so easy to make sure there is no residue left in the straws. 

We FIGHT over these straws. No one wants to use the plastic or disposable ones any more. I will be purchasing a few sets!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment