Wednesday, October 1, 2014

SnotSuk - Nasal Aspirator


 
What a great invention! Its BPA free and can be used as early as for newborns!

How does it work? Well you suck the boogies out...literally. There is a mouthpiece for the adult to suck on that is connected to a tube that is then connected to the piece that goes into the baby's nose.
There is a filter that all the boogies go into so nothing ever comes near the piece the adult sucks on.

I love my bulb syringe from the hospital...but its hard to know if you really get everything cleaned out of it.  The Snotsuk comes with filters so you can change it out.

I give this 2 thumbs up!

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment