Sunday, October 19, 2014

Hydracentials 16 oz Stainless Steel Bottle




I just love my 16 oz Hydracentials Slim and Sporty 16 oz bottle. I already have a 25 oz Hyrdacential bottle that I love. The 5 of us would fight over who got to use it. When I was given the chance to review the 16 oz I was thrilled. It is the perfect size for kids (and adults).

It is made from stainless steel which makes it eco friendly.  It is also BPA free so no chemicals are going into your drinks.

I have had ice stay for over 24 hours in my bottle, making sure I always have a nice cold drink. 

There is a loop on the lid which makes it easy to hang from a backpack, stroller, etc to be able to take it everywhere you go.

I will be picking up a few more of  these bottles so we each have our own.

Want to pick up one of your own? Head here: 16 oz Hyrdracentials Bottle.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment