Friday, October 24, 2014

Smart Weigh Scale

This is a wonderful scale, small but big enough to weigh many things. 

The scale screen is a blue LCD back light. The scale can read with grams, ounces, grains, carats and more! You are able to change the formats to what you are trying to weigh. 

The scale itself weighs only 8 oz. Meaning if you need to take the scale on the go with you, its extremely lightweight and portable. 

My boys both race pinewood derby cars. Every scale we have ever tried to weigh the cars on has not been accurate...until this scale. It was 100% on par with the weight of the officials! 

I have also been using the scale to help with weighing my food in my quest for healthier eating. Love it! 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment