Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Crib Mattress Pad Protector

     
                                                       
Let's face it, babies are messy! Leaky diapers, spit up, you name it! I was constantly changing sheets because of little messes. I was always worried about the mattress getting ruined. I only had those protectors that covered only part of the mattress. This protector is wonderful. Fitted so nicely to the mattress and completely protects all areas.  Lucas gave it a nice trial the first night! He spilled his whole cup of water in his crib, while his blankets and sheet were soaked the mattress was completely dry! 

I will be buying a few more of these! 

(I was also given a pack and play mattress pad to try....I love it too! Finally something to protect the bottom of the pack and play! ) 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment