Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Argan Oil Hair Mask




I have horribly frizzy hair. There are not many things I have found (aside from pulling my hair up all day) that work to tame the frizz. 
I tried the Argan Oil Hair Mask as a deep conditioning mask. I washed my hair as normal, then applied a generous amount of the oil into my hair. I wrapped my hair in a towel and let it sit for 10 minutes. Then I washed my hair again. I washed it a second time because my scalp and roots still felt a little greasy. I left my hair to mostly air dry. My hair was soft, not frizzy, and looked very shiny! 

I loved that this mask is made in the USA and not animal tested! 


I am really enjoying using this product! Its a pretty large container so it should last a while! 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment