Thursday, September 4, 2014

Nature Health D-Gas Natural Anti-Gas, Digestive Aid and Gas Relief


Ok lets face it...we all have occasional gas. Yeah I know...no one wants to talk about it....

I sometimes get really bloated after eating out. My stomach doesn't really like sauces or fried food. But my mouth sure does. Usually I just try and deal, or will take some tums or pepcid.  The last time I ate out, the bloat and pains were pretty bad, so I turned to my box of D-Gas! I have to say it worked really well.  It did have a little after taste which went away quickly. I usually can't take pills, they repeat on my so badly that I would rather suffer, But these were not bad! Will keep these on hand! 





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment