Friday, September 26, 2014

Instanatural Deep Cleansing Facial Oil


What a great product!

I was a little worried about using oil to clean my face...oil to clean? Didn't really make sense to me, but its great!
It really does a great job of cleaning. I am a soap and water girl. Always, thought my face was clean after washing with just soap and water...I was wrong! A few squirts of the cleansing oil and a wash cloth and I was amazed! So much dirt came off my face! Crazy!
I am a believer now that just soap and water just doesn't cut it! Thanks Instanatural I am now a deep cleansing girl!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment