Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Green Coffee Bean


I


These Green coffee bean pills arrived at my door 1 day after I ordered! Super fast shipping!!!
My husband tried out these pills.  He said he really liked that there was no after taste, and he did not have any weird side effects. 
While he didn't personally see any weigh loss, he did say it really helped with his appetite.  He didn't eat as much as he normally would while taking the supplements.  
He took the supplements for 2 weeks at the lowest dose.  He is thinking that if he took the higher dose he may have seen weight loss...

One negative he did say what that the supplements don't smell that great, but that didn't deter him from taking them.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment