Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Protege FLAWless


I was very excited to try this treatment. After having 3 boys, I definitely have my share of stretch marks! I also have a few scars that I wanted to try it on. 

Upon opening the jar I was a little turned off by the looks of the contents.... 
but considering the ingredients I got over it pretty quickly.  FLAWless is:
★ 98% Natural Ingredients
★ No Parabens, Sulfates or Phthalates
★ Formulated for all ages, sensitivities and skin types
★ Made in the USA
★ Not tested on animals

I tried it on the same stretch marks for over a week. After 5 days I did notice some improvement. They were definitely getting lighter in color. 
I tried it on a scar that has been there for years and I didn't see any improvement at all after 1 week. 

I do want to continue to try it for a few more weeks to see if I see any more improvements. I would definitely recommend trying Protege FLAWless. It may not help all scars and blemishes but it will help some! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment